Give the Gift of Music!
San Jose Symphonic Choir gratefully acknowledges the support received from individuals, corporations and foundations. Our singers are volunteers and give enthusiastically of their time and talent. Ticket sales and tuition typically cover less than half of our operating expenses. Please consider giving a gift in any amount.
- Be a Friend and buy a vocal score up to $49
- Be a Patron give a tuition scholarship $50-99
- Be a Benefactor and hire an orchestral player $100-249
- Join the Leader’s Circle for a recording session $250-499
- Join the President’s Circle and engage a soloist $500-999
- Join the Conductor’s Circle and hire an accompanist $1000 or more
As a nonprofit 501 3(c) organization, donations to San Jose Symphonic Choir are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For the purpose of matching employer contributions you may need our non-profit status information. The EIN can be obtained by sending a request to the Office Manager. Just use the email address below and the number will be sent to you.
You may make a contribution by sending a check or using PayPal. Send a check made out to San Jose Symphonic Choir and mail to the address at the bottom of this page.
1100 Shasta Avenue, San Jose 95126 408-995-3318
For a free subscription to our Concert and Ticket announcements click here