The following 3 step process allows you to 1) register, 2) indicate items you are purchasing and 3) complete the process by paying with PayPal, a Credit Card, or check. NOTE: When paying by PayPal or Credit Card your total will include the transaction fee charged by PayPal or the bank. If paying by check, write your ORDER number on your check and mail it to the office: see more information in Step 3 below.
- Fill in the Registration Information and click on the “Register and Accept” button provided at the end of step 1.
- Next, select tuition and music that you want to add to your shopping cart. NOTE: There are NO refunds on music after it’s purchased.
- After you mark your choices, select “View Cart” to start the checkout process. Confirm that the quantity of each item is correct before you proceed to checkout. Choose to pay electronically or by check. If paying by check, write your ORDER number on your check and mail it our office: San Jose Symphonic Choir, 1100 Shasta Avenue, San Jose, CA 95126
- Step 1 Provide Registration Information
- Step 2: Select items to purchase
- Step 3: Select View Cart to complete your transaction, verify the items and quantity and choose “Proceed to Checkout”.
Step 1: Provide Registration Information
Fill in the registration Information and click on the “Register” button provided at the end of Step 1.
Step 2: Select Items to Purchase
Note: Check your music library before ordering; there are NO refunds on music after purchase.
Step 3: Click on View Cart at the bottom of this page to order your selected music and submit your electronic or check payment.
After you press “View Cart”, Confirm that the quantity of each item is correct before you press “Proceed to Checkout”. When you select “Proceed to Checkout” you can then indicate if you want to pay by credit card (a transaction fee will be applied), or by check (use the check option if you are using your bank’s Bill Pay service) and no transaction fee will be applied. Note: If you use your bank’s Bill Pay service (rather than writing the check yourself), make a note on your printed registration form saying the check will arrive separately and mail the form to our office: San Jose Symphonic Choir, 1100 Shasta Avenue. San Jose, CA 95126