- Concert Links (order forms, flyers, rehearsal links, translations, maps when available)
- Registration: Register, Pay Tuition and Buy Music for Spring 2018.
- Preferred Process: Click here for electronic online Registration and Payment (use credit card or just mail in check)
- Manual Process: Click here to print a registration form and mail it in with your check
- Register in Person
- Sunday January 7th, 6:30PM, First United Methodist Church (aka the Butterfly Church), Pacific Grove
- Monday January 8th, 6:00-7:00PM, Westminster Presbyterian Church, San Jose, and at the end of rehearsal
- Monday January 15th, 6:00-7:00PM, West.Pres. San Jose, and at the end of rehearsal
- All registrations and music orders must be received by Tuesday January 16th
- Audition Information
- Concert Dress information for all members
- Choir Communications
- Current Member Rosters and Board Minutes
Rehearsal and Concert Links
(order forms, flyers, rehearsal links, translations when available)
Ticket Order Forms:
Flyers: Bach B minor flyer
Rehearsal Practice Links, Notes, Translations:
Concert Dress Information
SJSC has two means of sharing information:
Weekly Announcements: All members of the Choir are on this list, which is used to provide information of importance to the business of the Choir. The announcements are prepared by the Office Manager. This includes “sunshine” announcements concerning our members and former members. Choir members may submit information of this nature directly to the Office Manager (email@example.com).
Group Emails: The Choir maintains several Yahoo group email lists that members may join to send information to each other: a choir-wide group (sjsc-choir), a Monterey group (sjsc-mc), and groups for each section (sjsc-soprano, sjsc-alto, sjsc-tenor, sjsc-bass).
Use of the groups is governed by the Choir’s Email Policy:
1. Emails are restricted to information items only. The information will be:
- relevant to our musical mission;
- from a choir member;
- of interest to a majority of email group members.
Examples of acceptable items include opportunities to attend musical events. Items deemed unacceptable include commercial, religious, or political information or marketing, or personal information from one choir member to others.
- Emails must be limited in length, and are intended to convey essential information only. For example, an email with information about a musical event should contain a brief invitation (1-2 sentences), and can include a link to a website containing dates, locations, ticket information, etc.
- A designated group of moderators is responsible for approving all submissions before dissemination. Emails which do not conform to this policy will be rejected.
- The choir-wide group (sjsc-choir) is intended for information pertinent to any member of the Choir. Sectional group emails (sjsc-soprano, etc.) are intended for information important to a specific section; for example, the announcement of sectional rehearsals.
To join a group:
You can request to join by clicking on the link below to the group(s) in which you are interested:
General Choir: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the link does not work, copy the address directly to your browser. You will not be added to any group unless you request to be.
1100 Shasta Avenue, San Jose 95126 408-995-3318
For a free subscription to our Concert and Ticket announcements click here