- Concert Links (order forms, flyers, rehearsal links, translations, maps when available)
- San Jose Symphonic Choir – Brochure for UK 2017 – Updated 1-19-2016
- UK 2017 Trip Registration Form
- Registration and Commitment: Register, Pay Tuition and Buy Music for Spring 2017. Our first rehearsal in San Jose will be Monday January 9th; Monterey Sunday January 8th. If you have not registered online, registration will start at 6:00 pm those evenings.
- How to Audition
- Concert Dress information for all members
- Weekly Announcements
- Join Member Email Groups
- Email Use Policy
- Current Member Rosters and Board Minutes
- Access for Board Members (Restricted)
San Jose Audition Schedule
Please contact the SJSC office manager at 408 995 3318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about scheduling an audition. Auditions will be held on Mondays Jan 9, 16 and 23. See How to Audition for more information.
Rehearsal and Concert Links
(order forms, flyers, rehearsal links, translations when available)
Ticket Order Forms:
Rehearsal Practice Links, Notes, Translations:
Concert Dress Information
There are two major communication tools used by the choir:
- Each week, the Office Manager sends out a comprehensive email outlining the schedule for the coming week and information about upcoming events. If you are not receiving this email, please contact the Office Manager at email@example.com
- Members may join and use the Yahoo Groups to send ad hoc emails to the choir. These emails are reviewed and approved before they are sent to the group.
There are a total of six Yahoo Groups that you can join: General choir, Bass, Alto, Soprano, Tenor and Monterey Chapter.
To join a group:
You can request to join the groups by sending an email to the corresponding group. If you click on the link, it will automatically open your mail program with the correct address. Please tell us why you want to join like: “New Member”.
If the click does not work, copy the address directly to your email.
General Choir: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monterey Chapter: email@example.com
Email Use Policy
The use of firstname.lastname@example.org as a choir-wide communication tool is to be as follows:
- Information items will be relevant to our musical mission
- Must come from a choir member
- Will be of interest to a majority of choir members
Items deemed acceptable include opportunities to participate in musical events; items deemed unacceptable include commercial, religious, or political marketing. Submissions will be reviewed and approved before being disseminated.
Sectional groups( sjsc-alto, sjsc-soprano, sjsc-tenor, sjsc-bass)
These are to be for the use of communication important to a section; for example, the announcement of sectional rehearsals. See above on how to subscribe.
Any information that is critical to the Choir members will be provided by the weekly announcement submitted by the Office Manager. This is completely separate from the yahoo groups.
How to submit
Members wishing to have items included in the announcements must submit them to email@example.com This includes so called “sunshine” announcements and other important announcements.
1100 Shasta Avenue, San Jose 95126 408-995-3318
For a free subscription to our Concert and Ticket announcements click here