Give the Gift of Music!
We deeply believe that singing is a critical part of building a cultural community that supports change for the better. Our donors help us share with our neighbors the exquisite experience of hearing live choral music, skillfully and lovingly sung.
Ticket sales and other earned revenue only cover about 40% of our annual operating expenses. Donations help bridge the gap between revenue and expenses; regardless of how big or small, your donation helps us to bring choral masterpieces and masterpieces-to-be to the South Bay.
Please support us by giving a gift today. Gifts from folks like you allow ordinary people like us to make extraordinary music! San Jose Symphonic Choir is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our tax identification number is 23-7295139. All donations are deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Will your company match your gift? Use this matching gift lookup tool to see if your company matches employees’ donations.
Soloist Christian Purcell’s performance in SJSC’s Handel’s Messiah was made possible by donations from devotees like you.
Please help us reach our goal to fund performances in 2018-19.
How can your donation help?
- Engage a soloist: $25 – $100
- Design a flyer: $25 – $100
- Fund a tuition scholarship: $125
- Tent an orchestra score: $150
- Help fund an orchestra member: $175
- Sponsor a recording session: $300
- Print a concert program: $300
- Underwrite an orchestra: $300 – $1000
- Underwrite a concert venue: $1000 – $2000